BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday 16 June 2011

Iloveyou !

I want to be in your arms
I want to feel your touch
I want your lips on mine
I need you very much !!

I must be crazy but
yes I met someone that
I love with all my heart ..

You are the one I kiss
You are the one I hug
You are the one I hold
Because you are the one I LOVE !!!

A kiss from you means the world to me
A kiss from you means that I love you
A kiss from you means I want you
But a kiss from me means I want to
spend the rest of my life with you !!

I can't wait to see you
I can't wait to see your smile
I can't wait to feel the touch of your hands holding me
I can't wait to meet you
I can't wait to hear your voice whispering in my ear
I can't wait to feel your tender kisses
I can't wait to hear you say "I Love You With All My Heart"
And because your the only one for me
without you , this world wouldn't be the same ..

I love you , I love every little thing about you _ your sexy smile , the sound of your voice , the magic in your eyes , I love you gentle touch and the warmth I feel at your side ..... I love dreaming about you . I love each moments I share with you ... yesterday , today , tomorrow , forever ..
      

0 comments: